093

093

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Guilty Pleasures Month-Day 13 H2O, More Hall than Oates


I have made no secret for my love of the music of the eighties and through the course of Guilty Pleasures Month the 80's will be totally represented.  Today's post goes beyond a mere decade it goes deep to the core of guilty pleasures.
Just like the name of their album H2O, I will admit that my musical love runs more to Hall than Oates but whether it's the cover of  an old Righteous Brothers classic or a jam session Live from Daryl's House, It's all good.


Apparently you must dress like a rich girl in order to sing about one


Daryl solo in 77 off the album Sacred Songs produced by Robert Fripp of King Crimson
and then came the 80's



and a couple of covers for fun



I have purposely excluded "You make my dreams"  that song is everywhere and is starting to bug me.

and finally



No comments:

Post a Comment