093

093

Saturday, February 28, 2015

GUILTY PLEASURES MONTH:DAY 28..SUCKING IN THE 70's

     Welcome to the last entry for Guilty Pleasures Month.  I'm sure I could go on for several more days, but March is a different month and the purging will go in a different direction.
     This was originally going to be about loose ends.  It would have been a detailed list of the things that should have been included but defied categorization,
     I was incorrect in my assumption that these things defied categories.  As I browsed the songs I needed to include, I realized they were all, from, in, about, or around 1975, 1976, and 1977.
     It struck me that I would've been between 7 and 9 years old.  I was probably just attuning my mind to the music on the radio.  This is the music that influenced everything that followed.  I've gone back and fully explored all the music from that time period, but it was this musical slush played on WLS am 89 by Lujack that stuck with me.

I'm not gonna do intros this time.  Just browse and enjoy my earliest guilty pleasures.




















This ends our Guilty Pleasure Association.  I do hope you enjoyed it.  If you missed any you can go back and check them out.  I ask you to never speak of these things.  It has all been a dream, here At Not Quite Enlightenment.  I'm Big Daddy Guru B, and I'll see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment